|Job Ref:||204570069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Role: Information Security Consultant|
Day Rate: DOE
Duration: 6 months
Below is the job spec from a financial client based in Dublin that I have actively been placing contractors with over the past 2 years. They have an excellent reputation on the market for a dynamic working environment using the most up to date techs and leading the way in PCI DSS. I have placed onto this specific team previously and can 100% vouch for the inclusive work culture.
The day to day duties are as follows:
* Spread security awareness throughout the company relating to programs, policies, and standards.
* Ensure current and comprehensive IS Security Policies and Guidelines are in place to safeguard the business and ensure adherence the businesses Global IS Standards.
* Perform compliance analysis of processes, systems and controls to ensure ongoing operational effectiveness of the IT General Control environment.
* Ongoing monitoring of security network control devices such as firewalls, Intrusion Prevention systems, Proxy services and Data Leak prevention solutions.
* Ensure analysis, coordination and publication of appropriate reports on incidents, events of interest and control failures.
* Assist with production of the monthly and quarterly security management dashboard.
* Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed and efficiency to inform the business strategy.
What are we looking for?
* Minimum 3 years in IT/Information Security, preferably with experience in Security Operations or core security technologies.
* Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (e.g. Linux and Windows operating systems, TCP/IP networking)
* Familiarity with the tools and techniques used by ethical hackers including vulnerability scanners and network mapping tools an asset.
* Good knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and ISO2700x Standards an advantage.
* Working knowledge of Log Analysis and Monitoring - Syslog, RACF, IPS, Firewalls, IIS
* An active team player who shares ideas, information and demonstrates flexibility.
* Strong Customer Service ethos to support an environment where excellence in customer service is the norm.
* Professional designation relating to Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA) is an advantage but not mandatory.
If you are actively looking for a new security contract in Dublin then please don't hesitate for submit you most recent CV. All applicants must have a EU passport or Stamp 4 visa to be considered.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales