|Job Ref:||204570015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Java Lead Developer - Glasgow - Permanent |
As a passionate Lead Developer do you thrive in technically enriching roles that offer interesting project work?
If the answer is yes then apply now as I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer to join a global Financial Services giant based in Glasgow.
This role will suit candidates who have excellent core Java experience and are able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Providing strong sense of good practice with respect to development techniques
* Collaborating with other team members to define user/technical requirements, design, development, and implementation.
* Designing core applications that meets both business and architectural requirements
* Striving to improve both the team and them by keeping up to date with the latest market information and technology
Essential technical skills:
* Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
* Extensive knowledge of Java 6/7.
* Extensive knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles.
* Good experience with Oracle and Sybase relational database development.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with one of the best salaries on the market, along with an excellent benefits package.
There is defined career progression on a global scale and an excellent training scheme.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race ,sex ,disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age