|Job Ref:||204569929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greenford||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£14.00 - £16.00/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Role:Software Developer / Engineer C#,.NET, WPF, XAML, MVVM|
Location: Greenford, Greater London.
Salary: £30k to £35k based on experience.
An established Biotechnology company is seeking a talented C# Software Engineer with 3 years+ commercial experience in the design and development of desktop-based applications in a .NET environment, preferably with some exposure to UI development using WPF although is not essential.
You should be an enthusiastic and outspoken technologist, with strong communications skills and a passion for producing applications which are both maintainable and extensible. Ideally, you will have an understanding of modern software design and development principles and how to apply them in practice.
You should be a team player, able to share knowledge amongst other members of the engineering group, but also be able to work independently and make significant architectural decisions.
Day to Day tasks:
- Dealing with bugs raised by the internal team, distributors, and end customers
- Implementing new features and enhancements to existing features
- Supporting the production team when software issues/questions are encountered
- Supporting the in-house biotechnology team when issues arise
- Will be working to own Initiative and independently
- Attending team meetings, creating work estimates, etc.
If you require additional information, please contact Rahim Mahmood or Jennifer Gale on: (Apply online only)