|Job Ref:||204569850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
READ THE TWO BULLET POINTS BELOW IF IT INTERESTS YOU READ ON .......|
- The projects are all Greenfield as we are developing modern applications from the ground up.
- Not Enough time off ? This position has 30 Days Holidays + your 8 Bank Holidays, yes that is 38 days off a year to do with as you please !
This is an excellent opportunity, offering Mid - Senior level developers to work in a highly technical environment, using the latest technologies where you can bounce ideas off others and really make a difference. We are ideally looking for .NET developers with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience to join an exciting security aviation company based in Doncaster airport.
You will ideally has a flare for both back and front-end development utilising your C#.NET,HTML5,CSS3 and (url removed)/MVC skills. Good SQL skills goes without saying. You should be able to work independently and communicate with non-technical staff. You will have the opportunity to improve your skills and contribute new ideas.
Skills we use and required:
* (url removed)/C#/MVC
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with the WISA stack
* Experience with Linux and Apache command line configuration and maintenance
* Experience with Web service calls (WSDL, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
* Worked in an e-learning environment
* Worked with an LMS (CrossKnowledge, Docebo, Moodle etc.)
* Worked with cloud servers (Azure, Rackspace, Amazon etc.)
* Understanding of Web application security
* Experience with WSDL/SOAP/XML-RPC
* Experience with SCORM
What we can also offer you:
* Competitive salary
* 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Flexible working environment
* Ongoing training and formal certifications
* Access to the latest development tools
This is a busy, fast paced role, which can be demanding and challenging but also rewarding. If you're looking to further your career in a business where you can have a real impact, look no further and apply now.
Apply Now To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to George Harvey who will review your details