|Job Ref:||204569842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Change Delivery Lead - Luton, Bedfordshire, £35-40k plus package|
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high profile, global client.
We are looking for a client focused, collaborative and commercially aware Change Delivery Lead with proven experience in managing Change in a challenging environment, ideally within a banking, telecoms or insurance related industry sector. They must be experienced in working with near-shore or off-shore technical teams and working in teams using SCRUM and Waterfall delivery approaches. They will have an understanding of SDLC, development cycles, test cycles, performance testing and process improvement; be either ITIL and/or Prince 2 qualified and have risk management experience along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Graduate degree.
* Proven experience in managing Change in a challenging environment.
* Experience working in Change or Delivery (3 years minimum) for banking, telecoms or insurance related businesses
* Experience of working with near-shore or off-shore technical teams.
* Client facing, demonstrating excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience of working in teams using SCRUM and Waterfall delivery approaches
* ITIL and/or Prince 2 qualified
* Experience of risk management
* Commercial awareness