|Job Ref:||204569753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Business Change Manager - Continuous Improvement Manager - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £35,000 |
J2 Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a Leading UK Financial Service Business to recruit for a Project Manager / Business Improvement Manager to join their constantly growing team at their brand new Central Manchester offices. The business boasts an impressive list of accolades and lead their way within their area of Financial Services for innovation and reputation.
* To analyse the effectiveness of current processes and identify opportunities for improvement
* To lead continuous improvement programmes within the business, developing strategies and standardising approaches to enhance business performance and eradicate in-efficiency
* Assist in the definition of the end-to-end process, driving through outputs on specific projects, working to deliver added value
* To challenge the status quo and ensure business ownership and colleague involvement throughout the life of the improvement programmes
* Design and deliver improvement projects within budgetary constraints
* To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post as and when required
* Significant experience of working in a fast paced, customer centric operation
* Process and operational change management experience (ideally within on-line, financial services or similar)
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Visio
* Able to understand and manipulate MI to present meaningful analysis and presentation to senior management
* External stakeholder relationship management experience #
* Strategic thinker that is able to manage multiple projects at the same time
* Understanding of Lean; Six Sigma methodology
* Effective communicator with the ability to influence senior management, staff and other stakeholders within the business
In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be able to demonstrate a good level of previous experience and must be looking for a long term, permanent move into a business that is growing.
Interviews are taking place immediately with a flexible package and start date on offer for the right candidate - apply today to be considered or contact (*James Warburton*) on (0161)(713)(4124) for more information.
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Management, Business Change, Change Manager, Business change Manager, continuous improvement, continuous improvement manager