|Job Ref:||204569655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
My client, a leading international professional services firm are expanding their office in the city centre of Glasgow and are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the team. |
In this role you will work as part of a wider team supporting them in designing technology to increase process efficiency.
You will be ensuring that all business and software requirements are gathered, organised and understood, bridging the gap between the team and the end client, translating business needs into detailed requirements.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Meet with both internal and external clients to understand the content and context of business & software requirements
* Analyse design to verify it meets requirements
* Write up functional requirements
* Create user stories / use cases throughout the project and in its sprints
* Work with the QA team to verify test cases
* Run UAT sessions with senior stakeholders
* Analyse software, design and user strategy to ensure they meet requirements
Required experience includes:
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Experience working on multiple scrum projects
* Knowledge of agile methodologies
* Good knowledge of MS Office suite
* Experience using information architecture tools like Lucidchart, Visio or Omnigraffle
* Experience using business intelligence platforms such as QlikView
* BCS Certified
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that will offer training, development and a stimulating work environment.
For more information please contact Gary Simpson on (Apply online only)
Search Consultancy are acting as an employment agency for this role