|Job Ref:||204569557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Senior Ruby Developer|
* How many times have you been told "you're a real gem" for your Ruby work?
* Have you been on Rails longer than a Southern Rail train?
* Looking to work for a company dedicated to putting the people first?
If the above sounds like your kind of thing, then this Senior Ruby Developer role could be just right for you. Working for an NPO in central London, you will put your Ruby skills to the test daily, working as part of a reactive team that develops to suit the needs of the people it serves. Focusing on political campaigning, this company's various apps are constantly evolving, as they focus on features to suit the ever-changing demands of the people. Using Ruby, NodeJS and frameworks such as Rails and Padrino, you will need to be a quick learner who isn't afraid to dig deep and get creative in your problem-solving.
What will you be doing in this Senior Ruby Developer role:
* Using your excellent Ruby development skills and your creative ideas, you will help decide within the team where to focus development in both the short and long term
* Collaborating with international partners, you will be required to react to requests at any time, and will help bring ideas to life through the full development cycle
* Use your enthusiasm for the tech you are creating to create top-notch apps and features, not letting failure get you down along the way
The skills you will use daily:
* Your strong Ruby knowledge, along with at least one framework such as Padrino or Rails
* Knowledge of Heroku and services like Amazon RDS will be put to use, as this company places focus on features instead of maintenance
What will you get in return?
* A competitive salary of up to £60,000, plus additional benefits including professional training
* Working for a company that not only believes in itself, but believes in allowing people to genuinely change the country for the better
* Working in central London gives you a great starting point for exploring the city after work!
If all of this sounds like something you couldn't possibly miss out on, then what are you waiting for? Apply today, and take the next step in your career