|Job Ref:||204569490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
UK Microsoft Store Digital Marketing Project Manager|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a UK Microsoft Store Digital Marketing Project Manager. This is a contract role until June 2017 based in London.
The Digital Marketing PM supports the sales and marketing execution plans created by local and regional Online Store Managers and Merchandising teams. The ideal candidate is nimble and collaborative with experience managing and executing SEM, Affiliate, Display, e-CRM, SEO and Owned/Partner websites.
The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous environment demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
* Developing and managing affiliate programs
* Directing local SEM activity
* Influencing for coverage across Owned & Operated websites
* Directing Display activity (retargeting etc.)
* Coordinating SEO improvements (executed by site merchandising & production)
* Building reports and presenting results
* English language skills required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management strongly preferred
* Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
* Online analytics experience
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 9am Monday 5th September 2016