|Job Ref:||204569460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Project Manager required for a permanent role with a leading Digital Agency in Liverpool. |
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our client - a leading digital agency - in their Liverpool office.
You will manage a portfolio of key web-based projects - planning, monitoring, and delivering digital solutions of the highest quality.
As an autonomous, highly motivated Project Manager, you will relish driving concurrent digital projects across the line, while maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders (account managers, technical teams, third party suppliers, etc.). As you will be working closely with technical teams, comprehensive experience of the development lifecycle is a must, as is close familiarity with both software and digital/web applications.
You will demonstrate:
* Communication skills of the highest order
* Experience across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Gravitas, insight, and versatility
* Project planning, documentation, and monitoring
* End to End Project Management
* Budget and Financial Management (£500K+)
* Developing and writing business cases
* Stakeholder Management
Key technical knowledge:
* Extensive experience of using MS Project (or equivalent planning tool)
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Familiarity with Agile and PRINCE2 methodologies (or similar)
This is a really interesting opportunity for a seasoned Digital PM to join an award winning, creative organisation who continue to grow and thrive. In addition to a competitive salary, our client is offering a great package of benefits, and the chance to join a very talented team.
If you are interested, or would like to find out more, please apply and/or give Ross Foley at Cathcart Associates a call