|Job Ref:||204569382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£0 - £20000/annum 30,000 OTE||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Our client in Basingstoke design, build, maintain, and support networks for Service Providers and leading Research & Education organisations in the UK and Globally. Must be able to drive.|
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This is an office based position working in the sales team to provide a supporting role to the new business sales account managers to which you are assigned. Your time will be split between working at our Basingstoke Office and occasional visits to customer sites.
This is a development opportunity so as well as providing support you will be developed to give you the skills you will need to have your own account responsibility and carry a personal target.
- To work in partnership with the designated account managers as an internal sales resource, generating leads, setting appointments and providing sales support.
- Working with the Marketing Team on sales and marketing campaigns
- To work closely with our vendors to generate new opportunities
- Identifying opportunities and, where appropriate, assist with making appointments for your designated Account Managers
Must have pervious experience in a Sales role with good relationship developing skills.
- Confident communicator at all levels both verbally and written
- A team focussed individual working towards the company strategy
- Excellent telephone manner. Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Generally IT literate with demonstrable skills in Excel and Word.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on (url removed) for any other potential vacancies