|Job Ref:||204570496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
SAP Assessor - Cambridge|
An excellent opportunity has become available for a SAP Assessor to join an established environmental consultancy as part of their sustainable buildings team in Cambridge. Within the role you will predominantly be working on energy and sustainability assessments for large scale housing and multi- residential development's.
Experience: For this role candidates are sought from candidates who are a fully qualified On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor and who have demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of SAP assessments for new build projects. Applicants who also have experience of Code for Sustainable Homes / BREEAM assessment experience will be at a advantage.
- Undertaking SAP assessments
- Completing energy and dynamic modelling work
- Delivering expert sustainable design advice to clients
- Assisting with code for sustainable homes assessments
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Joining a fast growing consultancy with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary including car allowance
Location: Cambridge commutable from North London, Essex, Stanstead
Salary and package: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you