|Job Ref:||204570494||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer join a multidisciplinary design consultancy in Devon on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £22000 to £28000 per annum.|
The candidate must have between 2-4 years proven experience of roads and drainage projects. You will be responsible for delivering technical design information at all stages of the design process including reports, drawings and specifications for small to large scale roads and drainage projects.
* Degree in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice and Design standards.
* Significant experience in infrastructure design (below ground drainage, cut/fill, pavement design and external levels.
* Excellent design skills using AutoCAD with a working knowledge of WinDes Microdrainage software (preferable not desirable)
* Civil engineering/infrastructure design, this includes civil engineering design calculations, specifications, drawings and technical information.
* Liaising with clients and other design teams along with contractors, statutory authorities, etc.
* Undertaking site surveys and writing reports.
* Preparing and checking designs, drawings and calculations.
* Sharing technical knowledge within the team and other disciplines
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV