|Job Ref:||204570457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum Commission + Vehicle||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Fire Systems Engineer |
Location: Home Based - Romford
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Commission + Company Van + Excellent Benefits Package
The purpose of this role is to carry out servicing, small installations and reactive calls on various fire alarms, door entry & warden call systems for both existing and new customers in line with current legislative requirements.
This is a field based role.
* Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
* Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
* Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
* Installation of small works and projects as required.
* 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
* Adopt high standards in the completion of their work. Ensure adherence to the "Safety Culture" within the daily working routine with all parts of the Fire division.
* Ensure that all operations comply with all company, legislative and best practice requirements, including Health, Safety, Environmental, Procurement and Employment practices.
What I'm are looking for
* Electrical or electronics qualification, City and Guilds or BTE FIA Qualifications.
* Minimum Requirement Units 1 - Design & Unit 5 - Servicing.
* Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839 and BS5266.
* Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
* Full UK Driving License
If you think you have what it takes for role for this position then don't hesitate apply, please send your CV or alternatively call Jordan O'Neill directly on 0.1.6.1.220.127.116.11.7.2.2. for a confidential conversation.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful