|Job Ref:||204570404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
aigoFIND are working with a well established national provider of building services based out of the West Midlands, they have an exciting opportunity for a Refrigeration Design Engineer to join their existing team.|
To ensure the Company's engineering designs are produced in accordance with customer and departmental requirements, to include drawings, to enable the installation of products to customer and internal requirements.
Key Responsibilities -
* Work closely with the Sales Department, Project and Account Managers on new and existing projects.
* Working with the drawing department, production of installation drawings.
* Attendance of design meetings when required.
* Creation of design files for PED and O&M.
* Providing technical support to delivery and installation teams.
* Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels.
* Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
* Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
* Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
Experience and Skills Required -
* Previous experience within the refrigeration industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market
* Design of required refrigeration systems from 2kW to 200kW.
* 5 years experience in a similar role with strong attention to detail
* ONC/HNC qualification in Design/Mechanical Engineering/Building Services preferred
* Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
* The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
* competent with use of Microsoft office, if you are competent also with AutoCAD preferred but not essential
* Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
* Basic salary Circa £32k - £35k dependent upon experience.
* Company car.
* Company contributory Pension Scheme
* Private health scheme after 12 months service.
* 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days