|Job Ref:||204570403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Workshop Technician CNC (Gi000090)|
Salary £(Apply online only) depending on experience and shift
25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, pension up to 5%, free parking, life assurance, Incentive scheme, excellent working environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an industry leader within their workshop area. You will be assisting in the manufacture of the company products using specified drawings. You will be using CNC milling machines and/or CNC centre lathes.
* The manufacture of products working with specified tolerances and to engineering standards
* The use of precision measuring equipment in the manufacturing environment
* Liaison with Production Engineering
* Maintenance , adjustments cleaning or repair of equipment and machinery when necessary
* Meeting production deadlines
Skills and experiences required for the role
* Very good working knowledge of setting and operating CNC milling machines and/or CNC centre lathes.
* Ideally you will have an Engineering qualification or the previous related work experience
* Ideally you will have worked on Mazak Mills/Lathes, with a knowledge of Mazatrol control language and/or Haas Mill with Fanuc controls, but this is not essential
* The ability to be an active team player with the self-motivation to meet deadlines whilst working with minimal supervision
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion