|Job Ref:||204570382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Calibrate Engineering (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are delighted to be working with a family owned manufacturing business in Doncaster as they look to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
About the Role:
Under indirect supervision, maintain and repair all the site equipment, plant and machinery. Ensure that it is operating to the optimum performance specification and standards. Perform breakdown repair, plant maintenance, inspection, verification and administrative duties. To make continuous improvement as a way of life rather than an initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
* To carry out breakdown diagnostics / Fault finding, repairs and corrective maintenance.
* To carry out maintenance checks and remedial repairs as defined by the PPM systems.
* Ensure engineering stores levels are maintained
* To ensure that the production plan is achieved
* Work closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions.
* To assist in the delivery of projects complete and on time
* To perform clerical and housekeeping duties as needed
* Ensure strict compliance with the company Health & Safety procedures
* To promote a safe working environment for all
* Take action to prevent potential accidents
You will ...
* Knowledge of Manual handling
* Ability to understand and follow specific drawings, instructions and procedures
* Ability to diagnose equipment abnormalities
* Ability to diagnose faults on hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
* Basic cross training on mechanical/electrical systems
* Flexibility to work shift patterns
* Time served engineer with mechanical experience. C&G standards or suitably experienced equivalent
The company offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package as well as a personal development plan agreed with your managers.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment