|Job Ref:||204570205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Uddingston||Address:||Post Code:||G71||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Toro Recruitment represent a large Multi-Utilities company based in Uddingstone urgently searching for Civils Supervisor.|
The successful candidates will hold the following responsibilities:
• Comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Work within your authorised safety and technical competencies.
• Create a safe working environment for all works (including Gas, Water and Electric network operations), and continuously monitor, taking into consideration all potential associated risks and placing control measures where required.
• Prepare resources and materials for, and contribute to the organisation of:
• linear excavation works by the correct identification of existing plant and use of trail holes to confirm route.
• commissioning company utility infrastructures as required but within your authorised competencies (including building and testing).
• segregating the area for site works and highway works during Gas, Water and Electric network operations.
• engineering activities.
In order to be suitable for this role, the requirements that must be met are as follows:
• Carry out excavations as required to enable installation, connection and or reinstatement works.
• Protect installed company utility infrastructures by installation of sand base and sand cover as required.
• Contribute to effective working relationships.
• Confidently operate, maintain and ensure security of powered tools, plant and equipment.
• Full Driving licence (plus ideally CPCS Excavator up to 10 tonne, and CPCS Dumper).
• CSCS Card, EU Skills Card, Gas and Water SHEA Card, Water Hygiene Card.
• GCSE or equivalent vocational qualifications.
• GN02 main layer up to 180mm or above.
• NCO Level 2 (Water Mains and Services).
• NRSWA Ticket.
• Emergency First Aid.
• Cable laying.
• Winch training
• Gas Meter fitting
• Manual handling.
• The ability to follow written and spoken instructions and good team-working skills.
Please note: Candidates that do not meet the mentioned requirements will unfortunately not be considered for this role.
For further information on this, or any other role Toro Recruitment are advertising, please contact the jobs team direct at (Apply online only) or apply to this advert direct stating your notice period and required salary