|Job Ref:||204570017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£3200 - £38000/annum package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Girlign Jones are currently working with a leading national Engineering Consultancy looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to their growing team in Cardiff. The Engineer will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval on projects ranging from 0.5m to £20m. The successful Engineer will be responsible for design quality and profitable delivery.|
Operating across a matrix of projects, responsibilities may include:
* Preparation of fee proposals for Technical Director or Director authorisation
* Delivery of Scheme Designs and input into Scheme Design Reports
* Delivery of detailed design including full tender and construction packages
* Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors
* Attendance at client, design and site meetings
* Site inspections and reporting
* Management of engineers and technicians.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
* MEng in civil/structural engineering OR a first degree in a related discipline
* Chartered Membership or Associate Membership of the ICE or IStructE
* Qualitative and quantitative experience in building structures or infrastructure design
* Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
* Marketing/business development skills
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on (Apply online only)
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy