|Job Ref:||204570010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
HSEQ Manager |
Salary: Up to £42,000 + Benefits
Location: Near High Wycombe
The HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment, Quality) Manager will be part of a team, that will satisfy the requirements of ensuring that all areas of the business meet and maintain any certifications along with operating an effective output of Â'Safe systems of work' to clients, both internal and external.
The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy to liaise with all departments, clients and external bodies in coordinating the input and output to tight timescales.
Flexibility is essential in adapting to future changes within the company and fluctuations within the workload.
The role is generally office based at Woodburn Green, but may require visits to client sites to ensure that all information is current and complete and to conduct audits.
The duties will be based upon all or part of the following:
- Manage and assist with the Health and Safety paperwork for internal personnel and Clients. Liaise with the relevant parties as required.
- Maintain our ISO 9001:2008 Quality System.
- Work to achieve BS OHAS 18001.
- Work to achieve ISO14001.
- Work towards achieving ISO27001
- Maintain third party accreditations such as Safe Contractor, Achilles, CHAS, Contractor Plus, PICS, etc
- Maintain NACOSS Gold certification
- Be able to report professionally to Project Managers, Directors, and other personnel.
- Be able to demonstrate and train to engineers and other staff all aspect of their job role in respect of the said certifications.
Monitor and report software packages required to fulfil the role, software versions, more efficient methods to fulfil the job role etc.
If you are interested in this position and would like some further details please forward an up to date CV for consideration