|Job Ref:||204569970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Thatcham||Address:||Post Code:||RG19||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Xtrac has become recognised as the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmission systems supporting a wide client base covering top level motorsport, transportation, defence and marine. They require a Senior Design Engineer to take responsibility for individual design and development projects. The Senior Design Engineer, reporting to the Chief Engineer, will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects on time, to project cost and to project specification including: |
- Technically supervise design and detail engineers to undertake design and development projects.
- Ensure continual improvement in the design and manufacture of transmission products.
- Assisting with timescale and resource planning of engineering projects.
- Approve and sign detail drawings up-issues where appropriate.
- Mentor staff, new starters and students.
The Senior Design Engineer will be degree qualified with experience of transmission projects including:
- Must be organised and have a structured approach to problem solving.
- Must have leadership skills and take responsibility for decisions taken.
- Highly competent in Unigraphics NX CAD (or similar).
The role of Senior Design Engineer offers a competitive salary and benefits together with the opportunity to work for a renowned leader of transmission systems.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency