|Job Ref:||204569944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum pension, 25 days holiday||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
My client are a national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating across the UK. They are currently looking to add a Senior Structural Technician to their growing team in Cardiff.|
You will be responsible for the timely delivery, accuracy, recording and filing of drawing information. You will be responsible for ensuring our drawings are accurate and contain sufficient and buildable information appropriate to the stage of the project. The prime responsibility is to ensure all details are appropriate and coordinated with other disciplines drawings and that there are no gaps in the information presented at Tender and Construction Issue Stage.
Core job functions:
* Production of accurate technical engineering drawings
* Checking of other Technician's work
* Liaison with Engineers, Architects, the Design team, and Contractors
* Assistance with project running, site surveys and inspections.
* ONC/BTEC/HNC in civil/structural engineering
* Minimum 2 years experience in building structures technical drawing production
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills.
* Strong CAD skills.
* Revit experience
* Strong communication skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
Please use the APPLY button to submit your CV now to be considered for this role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy