|Job Ref:||204569877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Our client are looking for a motivatied and driven operations professional to join the business as a Production Manager. This is a well established Sheet Metal Company locacted in Leeds, West Yorkshire. |
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of staff to ensure production targets and customer service levels are met.
- Leading a team of staff across production and engineering functions in a highly automated environment.
- Driving Continuous Improvement to maximise profitability and efficiencies.
- Ensuring customer service levels are met whilst adhering to safety standards .
- Developing staff through coaching and mentoring with regular performance reviews.
ROLE WOULD SUITE::
This role would suit a driven Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Operations Manager professionals with background in engineering manufacturing..
ESSENTAIL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, ideally in an engineering discipline.
- Experience of managing teams of staff in a Sheet Metal environment.
- Experience using the Radam software system is essential.
- A motivational leader able to coach and develop teams of staff.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £33,000 and £36,000 (depending on experience) and outstanding benefits (including a KPI driven bonus scheme)