|Job Ref:||204569875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Our client is looking for a Product Development Supervisor, who has already made the transition from lab to office in a managerial role, to manage and assist the product Development Research/Product Associates in the identification and sourcing of new immunological products in support of key Portfolios and the needs of the company. Ultimately you will be responsibility for the monthly publication of new products to the company website.|
• You would have had previous experience in sourcing new and replacement product solutions to blend in with current Marketing initiatives by performing internet searches and by establishing business relationships.
• Your management responsibilities will include training, setting of directives and annual reviews.
• You will be charged with publishing new products for sale in accordance with strict timelines.
• You must also ensure that all new products are correctly set up with respect to Safety Data Sheet documentation, tracking shipping recommendations and licensing terms and conditions of sale, when applicable.
• You will be responsible for new product data accuracy, ensuring compliance with internal style guides.
• Work with the New Product Administrator to ensure Portfolio Team conformance with the documented QA New Product Development procedure.
• You will offer support to product launches, liaise with Product Managers, eBusiness, Marcomms, the lab and US-based LSG colleagues as required.
• Update and maintain department QA documents.
• Project work in support of Company Strategy.
• Self-starter with proven managerial skills
• A comprehensive scientific knowledge base to include an in depth understanding of antibody-based techniques.
• IT literate with a notable attention to detail
• An ability to correct and edit data and scientific text.
Education: PhD in Immunology or related discipline
• Minimum of five years' experience in the antibody related biotech industry.
• Experience of managing a team, including objective setting and delivery of annual performance reviews.
• Knowledge of QA Design and Development Control an advantage.
• A background in cancer and cell biology advantageous