|Job Ref:||204569746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Stratford||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Are you looking to join a company where you can grow and develop as a Quantity Surveyor? Are you looking to join a growing contractor who can support and encourage development? If so, read on!|
My client, a tier one contractor, are currently seeking a experienced rail Quantity Surveyor to join there project team to work on a 5 year framework.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Provide commercial and contractual administration of the contract
* Assist and support the preparation of monthly internal cost value reports
* Provide forecasts, cash flows as required
* Taking off from drawings and specifications
* Identify additional works, maintain records and evaluate value
You will have:
* Experience of working on rail or civils projects
* A good working knowledge of Standard form of contracts e.g. NEC/ICE
* A full understanding of periodic cost reporting and comparison with budgets and forecasts
* Experience of Subcontractor procurement from tender to award
* Degree Qualfied or equivalent qualifications
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business