|Job Ref:||204569744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
My client, a main contractor, is currently working on a large track renewals contract covering Kent & Sussex; now is your chance to be part of the commercial team that deliver this exciting project succesfully!|
* Top tier main contractor
* A friendly team of commercial staff who support and work closely together,
* A lovely, open plan office in Dartford, where a good atmosphere is key
* Great friendly working environment with casual Fridays, charity days, community events etc
You will be Supporting the Commercial Manager and ensure the successful outcome of the track renewals contract. You will manage Target Cost, Risk and Actual Cost processes in line with the Conditions of Contract, and help lead my clients staff on commercial and contractual responsibilities as required.
* You will be educated to degree standard or equivalent professional qualification in related subject
* Able to commercially manage a portfolio of investment projects
* Good understanding of the construction / railway industry
* Good negotiation skills
* Computer literate.
* Personal Track Safet
* Member of a relevant professional institute, chartered status
* Significant experience of working within a commercial environment
* Awareness of industry issues
* Experience of managing and developing staff
Please send me over your CV today if you are interested in finding out more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business