|Job Ref:||204569699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£11.50/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Fabricator / Welder |
Up To £12.00
Fabricator / Welder required for highly skilled role in the Nottingham area. As a skilled fabricator and welder this varied role requires you to work and develop drawings in order to produce bespoke products. Must have worked on high quality staircases and balustrades previously.
- Skilled Fabricator and welder
- Must be able to read and develop technical drawings
- Previous experience working on structural steel products such as staircases is essential
- Must either hold City & Guilds qualifications, be apprentice trained or time-served
- Need to be able to fit staircases on site
- Worked with thicknesses from 1.5 mm to 50mm
- Worked with bespoke one off products
- Previously worked with materials such as steel, wood and glass
- Competent welder in both TIG and MIG
- Must have own hand tools
- Used machinery such as band saws and tube polishers
- Worked in the domestic, commercial and retail industry
A well-established fabricating company based in the Nottingham area. Working with many materials including sheet and heavy plates, offering a wide range of products.
Up to £12.00ph.
Long term opportunity.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward a CV or call (Apply online only)
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500