|Job Ref:||204569626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Spalding||Address:||Post Code:||PE11||Salary:||£28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Maintenance Engineer - Days|
Salary: £28,000 + Benefits and Overtime
Shift: Days - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Similar Job titles: Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Engineer - Multi Skilled Technician - Maintenance Technician - Shift Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy and successful Fresh Produce company and support the engineering function on site to look after plant and the building fabric and assist the production staff in order to help ensure that production lines continue to function as required.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
* Receive requests for assistance and discuss these with the Manager in order to identify the nature of the problem and potential solution.
* To carry out planned maintenance on various machinery on site
* Strip machines in order to identify faults, assessing the amount of time required to make the repair. Acquire appropriate parts for the store or ensure these are ordered so that repairs can be completed as soon as possible. Replace parts where necessary and assemble machines within agreed timescales and to the manufacturer's standard.
* Test repairs as appropriate or ensure that operators do so in order to confirm that the machines concerned are working correctly following repair.
* Participate in the installation of new equipment or movement of existing equipment as required.
* Design and fabricate equipment as required.
* Input details of all work done onto relevant manual system so that machine reliability and maintenance costs can be accurately measured.
* Carry out upkeep and cleaning of the building, plant equipment and site ensuring it is well maintained and in good order.
Maintenance Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
* Engineering/Maintenance experience with a knowledge of motors
* Ability to work towards deadlines with effective time management
* Problem solving
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to (url removed) or please give me a call on (Apply online only).
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy