|Job Ref:||204569601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Rutland||City:||Oakham||Address:||Post Code:||LE15||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
£30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Based in Oakham
Ambitions Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for Automation Engineering Processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Engineering team where the successful candidate will assist with breakdown cover, maintaining moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- Provide shift breakdown cover on relevant machines and other equipment
- Ensure machines and equipment are maintained to a high standard
- Work safely and efficiently on breakdown repairs
- Liaise with other teams within the business to ensure maximum efficiency when working towards a common goal
- Ensure all personal targets are achieved
The ideal candidate will have previous working experience as an electrical or mechanical engineer. They will also be a self-starter with a driven attitude necessary to improve equipment effectiveness.
Past experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is highly beneficial.
Working hours are as below:
4 days (6.00 am to 6.00 pm), 4 off, 4 nights (6.00 pm to 6.00 am), 4 off