|Job Ref:||204569368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum basic + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Bid Manager - Civil Engineering |
£40k - £50k basic + package
Our client (t/o £300M) is a provider of civil engineering services. They draw clients from an array of industries including the likes of water & transportation. Due to internal promotions there is now a need to find someone to come on board as Bid Manager.
• Identify business opportunities that align with the business strategy.
• Responsible for developing appropriate relationships with external parties to help develop opportunities and winning submissions, securing work by value and type.
• Overseeing all quality, technical and commercial aspects in accordance with Company procedures.
• Developing best practice systems and processes, implementing them across operational areas.
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
• To be bid manager we need someone with an engineering or commercial background, with experience of managing teams and understanding client business strategy, marketing and bidding.
• Understanding of commercial aspects of bidding, confident in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels