Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||11129BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||Qatar||City:||Doha||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 04:08|
MWH, now part of Stantec, is looking for a Secretary for their Qatar operation. |
• Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system..
• Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company's procedures for document control.
• Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
• Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
• Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions
• Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
• Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
• Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
• Manage and monitor the use of various form set ups among team members.
• Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
• Shall have matriculation as a minimum and should be fully computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to maintain filing and document control systems.
• Must have minimum Five years relevant experience.
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)