Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||11131BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Qatar||City:||Doha||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
MWH, now part of Stantec, is currently seeking a Hydraulic Modeller to be based in our Qatar office. The Hydraulic Modeller will provide technical expertise within the wastewater and surface water modelling sector. Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to: |
- a variety of schemes undertaking audit/ reviews of model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the models to review the design of both the Wastewater and Surface Water Networks.
- Using InfoWorks CS, InfoWorks WS and appropriate sewer design software to provide advice, review solutions leading to successful project outcomes.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate, write review reports for specific projects.
- Contribute to development of modelling standards for Kuwait
- Assist in the development of the model library
- Maintain communication and develop on-going contacts with the internally and delivery partners as well as client.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas, concepts and skills throughout the programme, through effective networking of staff, use of intranet etc.
- Complete all work in accordance with Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures
-Bachelor's Degree in Civil or equivalent from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
-Minimum 13 years demonstrable experience hydraulic modelling works on sewage projects or equivalent.
-Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
-Computer skills and the ability to utilize design softwares are mandatory.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)