|Job Ref:||BRI01693||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||Canada||City:||British Columbia||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 05:01|
GHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. |
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 8500 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and NA to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate
Our offices in Western Canada, to be located in either Richmond, British Columbia, Edmonton, Alberta or Calgary, Alberta are looking for a Senior Asset Management Consultant to join the Business Consulting group. This position will provide assistance with development and growth of GHD's Asset Management Business Consulting business in particular the development of tactical asset management services (e.g. condition assessment services, FMEA, HAZOPs etc.)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Provide leadership in the Business Consulting practice and Asset Management service group in line with GHD's values, purpose, goals and objectives
• Build and sustain relationships with key clients
• Lead business development opportunities to achieve growth and realize new opportunities with a focus on private sector clients and utilities.
• Achieve financial, utilization, and invoice efficiency targets.
• Participate in the preparation and execution of the annual Business Plan for the group
• Prepare and lead responses to RFPs, RFQs, and EOIs
• Ensure technical soundness of work produced by the practitioners
• Develop and mentor staff within the service group
• Manage staff workloads
• Provide overall technical direction for client deliverables
• Ensure overall client satisfaction
• Plan and manage the resource allocation for jobs.
• Complete projects to a high technical standard.
• Deliver projects on time and on budget.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
• Engineering Degree and/or MBA
• 10 years' experience related to Asset Management work in the Municipal and/or private sector
• Strong leadership and team development skills, a team player.
• Highly developed communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong report writing, interviewing, facilitation and presentation skills
• Good people relationship and networking skills.
• Focus on customer service.
• Able to manage / direct several projects at once and determine priorities.
• A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Productivity Tools.
• Strong judgment and decisiveness; bias for action.
• Leadership skills - cooperative with other staff, good coaching skills.
• Ability to influence others, good negotiating skills.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.