|Job Ref:||31314||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||United States||City:||Raleigh||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA|
WSP| Parsons Brinckerhoff, an award winning and innovative multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm, has an opening for a Survey Party Chief in the Raleigh, North Carolina office. WSP|PB works closely with clients world-wide on large complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance in the built environment.
• Management of the field aspects of projects
• Working closely with a dynamic team of experienced professionals
• Performance of boundary, topographic and engineering design surveys
• Performance of Construction surveys
• GPS and 3D Laser Scanning a plus.
• Minimum 2 years survey party chief experience
• 4+ years overall survey experience
• BS or AAS in Surveying preferred
• Robotic and GPS experience is a plus
• Experience working with 3D laser scanning a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WSP|PB uses E-verify by the USCIS to verify that new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
EOE - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity