About WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA
We are currently seeking a Lead Water Engineer to join our Lawrenceville, New Jersey office. The Lead Water Engineer plays many roles, spanning areas including:
At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, we are problem solvers who are driven to find the best solutions for our clients. Our strength is in the power of our collaboration and teamwork, using best-in-class skills and experience to deliver outstanding projects, and become the first choice for clients, partners and employees. Join our team and play an important part in helping us to achieve this vision!
• Task/Project Management - Responsible for project scope, cost, schedule and quality for assigned tasks/projects. Must be capable of the efficient production and delivery of high quality work products.
• Technical Specialist Roles - Perform surface water modeling and hydraulic analysis, and civil and transportation drainage design. Must have experience in performing hydrologic and hydraulic analyses and design, and design and construction-phase services for stormwater, water or wastewater systems, including pipeline collection and transmission systems and rehabilitation. Must work well in a collaborative environment.
• Communication - Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking in public.
• Marketing/Business Development - The marketing focus for this position would be the pursuit of opportunities leading to the development of backlog. It is expected that marketing efforts will be undertaken in support of and cooperation with the Lawrenceville office. Special emphasis is to be placed on water market area clients and projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution
• 7 or more years of related Civil or Environmental Engineering experience.
• Experience with drainage and stormwater best management practices design
The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
• Experience with New Jersey stormwater rule and best management practices
• Knowledge of New York stormwater management design standards
• Current Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in New Jersey
• Master's Degree from an ABET-accredited institution
• Experience working with local, county and State government agencies and clients
Local Candidates Only
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation