|Job Ref:||31237||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 32,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service. |
Right now, we're looking for a Marketing and Communications Adviser for a fixed term maternity leave contract to join our Brand, Marketing & Communications team in our Sydney office. This role is responsible for supporting the General Manager in the delivery the strategy across the ANZ business group.
You will ideally have a couple of year's commercial experience with a:
• Proven ability in delivering an outstanding level of service to internal and external clients, and other stakeholders.
• Proven ability in creating marketing and communications content for professional services (including research, copywriting and stakeholder engagement).
• Ability in contributing to marketing campaigns in a professional services environment.
• Robust copywriting ability for creating winning award submissions.
• Proven ability in working with subject matter experts to create PowerPoint presentations (for conferences and other speaking engagements).
• Ability in implementing corporate events (client engagement events).
• Ability in undertaking client/customer satisfaction surveys (online and via the phone).
• Basic knowledge of maintaining marketing databases and systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and SharePoint (or similar knowledge sharing/Intranet platform).
• Degree or equivalent qualified in Marketing, Communications, Business, Commerce or Journalism.
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. To express your interest please click on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
At WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.