|Job Ref:||N/A59372||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£18,000 - 21,000||Post Date:||26/09/2016 15:22|
My client are a leading UK fashion accessories brand and currently have a rare and exciting opportunity to join their logistics team as an Assistant Warehouse Manager. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working in a warehouse and be passionate about furthering their career. |
- Oversee bookings on different customer portals (computer based)
- Arrange transport and deliveries to customers
- Organise the receipt and storage of incoming items
- Process orders and plan the dispatching of products
- Monitor space and track stock levels
- Set aside storage areas for new stock
- Meet productivity targets
- Maintain computerised admin (often in spreadsheet form)
- Ensure products are stocked correctly and safely - keeping track of all item locations in warehouse
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Previous supervisory and/or managerial experience in a warehouse environment
- Proficient at MS Word, Excel
- Self-motivated, determined and a team player
- A valid forklift and driving licence would be preferred but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application, however please only apply to this position if you have the relevant experience.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.