|Job Ref:||1620/cusu||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20,000 - 25,000||Post Date:||26/09/2016 15:22|
My client, a hugely successful software company, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist.|
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing superior, proactive front line support to existing customers.
* Provide superior technical support via phone and email to customers
* Fully own complex customer queries, handling troubleshooting, liaising with external providers and escalations to fully resolve customers' issue
* Identify situations where Professional Services may be needed
* Respond to customer queries in a timely manner and/or in line with service level agreements and support guidelines
* Educate and empower customers to become better users
Ideal Candidate Experience:
* 1 - 2 years' experience in a customer service environment
* Computer science degree would be desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to empathise with customers in a genuine way and explain complex issues in simple terms
* Experience of positively tackling customer queries to satisfactory resolution
* Some knowledge of HTML and SQL is desirable but not essential
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.