the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development, the establishment of policies and practices of compensation programs.
- Play an advisory role with human resources Business Partners and management for all issues relating to remuneration or legislative changes;
- Review the governance programs for the Administration of current compensation and recommend changes.
- Administer variable compensation and salary administration programs.
- Participate in various projects: implementation of a new compensation system, as well as ongoing transformation projects
- Review the changes in wage rates (and individual wages) and ensure compliance of remuneration policies at the national and international levels.
- Prepare sporadic studies and recommendations on topics such as incentive compensation plans, sales commissions and long-term compensation plans.
- Make recommendations concerning the development of the wage structure of the company, job evaluation, changes in job families and compensation parameters.
- Act as a specialist on the various elements of compensation (job evaluation, pay equity, working conditions, international compensation, etc.)
- Participate and develop compensation surveys to collect and analyze market salary data to determine the position of the company against the competition.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or the equivalent
- You have eight (8) years of experience, and / or more within the Compensation Sector
- Membership in the association WorldatWork is an asset
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel
- You have the ability to balance customer focus with the company's vision
- You are bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
- Strong abilities in project and priority management
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people .