|Job Ref:||1617848||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Tennessee||City:||Nashville||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:10|
SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm, fire sprinkler and suppression, security and communications systems. At this time we have an opening for an Apprentice in our local district office.|
• Assist Sprinkler foreman with installation of fire sprinkler systems, including start up through final testing.
• Follow verbal and written instructions in English.
• Carry/move equipments and tools weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Perform work from unusual and sometimes difficult positions.
• Must be able to work from ladders and lifts up to 40 feet or more.
• Maintain a clear and safe work area.
• Must be able to work alternate shifts or weekends to meet customer’s requirements.
• Candidate may be offered an opportunity to go through an apprenticeship program in order to enhance his abilities and advancement.
• At lease 18 years of age.
• Have a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Must be physically fit to perform the work of the trade.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: NA .
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V