|Job Ref:||MS-MOB0916||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 34,000 per year, Overtime + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Mobile Building Maintenance Engineer |City of London + West End| £34K + Overtime, Vehicle & Package|
An attractive opportunity has become available due to company expansion for a Multi Skilled Building Maintenance Engineer to work on a Mobile basis in the City of London / West End.
This role will involve carrying out all PPM and reactive maintenance across a range of commercial premises.
Due to the nature of the role, the Multi Skilled Building Maintenance Engineer can be either electrically or mechanically biased but must have basic knowledge of both trades.
This is working for a medium sized organisation who have expanded at a very fast pace, winning and maintaining a large amount of prestigious contracts over the past number of years.
* Up to £34,000 Basic Salary
* Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
* Company Vehicle
* Fuel Card
* Private Healthcare
* Overtime Available
* High amounts of progression within a rapidly expanding organisation
* High amount of courses & training offered through the company
* City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* Must be able to work hours advertised
* Must be able to travel to Central London on a daily basis
* Must have a full UK driving license
* Competent carrying out both PPM and reactive maintenance on a commercial premises
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
As mentioned, this is a very attractive opportunity with a rapidly expanding organisation who are looking to develop their staff as they continue to grow as a business, if this could potentially be of interest and you would like to discuss this further then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification City and Guilds Level 3