|Job Ref:||NASA0000199||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 30 - £ 36 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
Do you want to work for Residential Developer with a difference? This could be the dream document control role for you! |
Document Controller using ASITE
Reports to: Senior DC
To implement and manage ASITE document control software and provide in house training for current and future employees. Work with all departments in order to implement systems of control and ensure all staff are compliant with procedures and best practice.
* Implement, develop and maintain ASITE for document control and workflow processes.
* Provide full document support to ensure that all current drawings, specs and all other associated contract related documents are filed, maintained and issued in an efficient manner.
* Induct new staff members in the discipline and importance of adhering to the document control systems and procedures.
* Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures.
* Understanding of paper handling systems, document registration, filing, numbering and archiving systems.
* Maintaining all hard copy filing in line with ASITE.
* Manage and control documents sent between us and all external parties including important legal signed documents.
* Manage requests for information from consultants/contractors on behalf of Alchemi Development Managers and keep internal design team notified.
* Provide support to the team with ASITE queries and first point of contact for ASITE.
* Coordinate key meetings and events both internally and externally.
* Create agendas/collate minutes for board meetings and distribute.
* Compile and liaise with sales and marketing team on distribution of O&M manuals.
* Carry out any other reasonable management requests.
* Support admin team and assist with other administration tasks where necessary to cover holiday/absence.
Person Specification - Document Controller
* Experience of using ASITE software at an administrator level is a must with ability to provide staff training on the system.
* Be methodical, persuasive, proactive, and able to use initiative.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Able to plan and organise work.
* Must be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
* Ability to liaise with personnel both internal/external at all levels.
* Competent workplace problem solver.
* Calm under pressure.
* Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
* Clear and accurate spoken English.
* Property development/architectural/design or construction background.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Thorough, self-motivated and a good team player.
* Excellent time management.
* Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office and preferably proficient in Mac.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.