|Job Ref:||RWGCKS020916PM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grays||Address:||Post Code:||RM17||Salary:||£ 65,000 per year, bonus, benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:23|
Are you an experienced residential Project Manager?|
This is your chance to progress your career working on behalf of one of the UK's biggest house builders. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the contracts in accordance with the contract documents and programme.
Responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality.
• Undertake programming, from overall project programme to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation
• Provide change control procedure to maximum added value and minimise disruption to the project
• Provide structured approach to project planning to include health and safety, execution methods and quality
• Identify key project commercial indicators and monitor / measure delivery
• Competitive rates of pay. Reviewing pay every year
• Bonus Scheme
• Special offers for staff including holidays, health club memberships and days out
• Development and progression
• Previous experience within project management is essential
• Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Financial and commercial awareness
• Ability to negotiate and influence
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. If you are a Property Manager with experience in house building please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills project manager, construction, new build, residential, property development