|Job Ref:||RWGCKS020916MM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Salary:||£ 48,500 per year, bonus, car, market leading benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Are you an ambitious and product-proud Marketing Manager seeking a fresh challenge? This is your chance to progress your career working on behalf of one of the UK's best house builders.
As Marketing Manager you will refine and deliver marketing strategy with the aim of increasing the profile of the division within the public sector partnerships market in London and the South East.
* Prepare key marketing strategies in conjunction with the senior team, communications agency and the Head of Corporate Communications
* Monitor and review marketing leads and opportunities
* Initiate marketing activities e.g. press releases, events etc., in conjunction with the Head of Corporate Communications and communication agency
* Prepare and co-ordinate the production of marketing brochures and collateral
* Organise events and coordinating diaries
* Organising dinners and events with clients
* Producing newsletters and events for live sites
* Ensures PR opportunities are maximised for the division including on social media channels
* Manage public affairs programme and stakeholder relations
* Measure & evaluate the strengths of communications and ensure success through targeted media & media organisations
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurant discount card, gym membership, private medical etc
* Passionate about construction, house building & customer service
* Knowledge and experience of marketing (ideally within property development)
* Qualified in Marketing / Business Studies would be advantageous but not essential
* A highly organised individual capable of prioritising work schedule, managing projects and delivering to tight deadlines
* Excellent command of written and spoken English, with strong social skills & ability
* Ability to identify potential new business opportunities and develop solutions
* Good working knowledge of digital marketing
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. If you are a Marketing Manager with experience within construction, house building or property development please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Marketing, construction, house building, property development, communications