|Job Ref:||0209016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Do you have experience within facilites management, and extensive knowledge in terrazzo tiled floors? Are you looking for your next role with one of the UK's biggest FM providers? If so, I have your next role! |
My client is looking for a National Flooring Manager to lead the team and function to deliver a professional floor management service ensuring excellent srevice delivery and operational standards. The successful candidate will manage projects from conception to delivery ensuring effective implementation and delivery to an agreed specification, budget and timescales, for one of the UKs biggest supermarkets.
On offer is a very competitive package along with an unrivalled car allowance, plus a very comprehensive benefits package.
The role will be primarily mobile working right across the country, and managing a number of direct reports, reporting directly into the head of FM for one of the UKs biggest supermarket contracts. If you're based in England or Scotland, and have a background in FM or extensive experience working with terrazzo floors, then don't waste time and apply today!
To lead the team and function to deliver a professional floor management service ensuring excellent service delivery and operational standards.
* To recruit, train and retain quality teams, adhering to people processes.
* To effectively coach and manage individual and team performance creating an environment where potential can be realised.
* To ensure effective quality controls in place to deliver standards.
* To ensure all members of the team comply with Health & Safety regulations and health and safety policies at all times.
To manage projects from conception to delivery ensuring effective implementation and delivery to agreed specification, budget and timescales..
* To ensure effective planning and costing of all financial projects
To manage the planned maintenance repairs across the client's estate.
* To manage the team to complete assigned PPM schedule & repair of terrazzo flooring at the client's stores within agreed timescales
* To promote best pactise ensuring consistent effective and efficient techniques, processes and procedures are adopted throughout field operations.
To ensure compliance with all company and legal requirements, including Company Health & Safety Policy are adhered to.
To liaise with the client's construction teams ensuring effecting planning organisation and communication, managing the contract requirements of the customer are being delivered to a high standard with effective stakeholder engagement.
To proactively review service to meet future customer needs driving continuous improvement.
To ensure effective financial controls in place to deliver to budget, conducting monthly reviews and analysis.
* To agree scope of works, authorise final sign off of flooring in new store installations, renewals and major refurbishments.
* Complete effective monthly review of function and team preparing updates for FM review, National and Ops Board.
* To ensure effective communication in place with the operational teams, support materials / presentations for div meetings.
* To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop and maintain good working relationships
* In conjunction with the senior management team, to formulate and business plan, agree revenue and expenditure budgets and performance monitoring procedures relating to pest control.
* To represent the company at store development, design and manufacturer meetings and to provide senior management and field operations with summaries / reports on key issues relating to flooring.
* To ensure Health & Safety policy & requirements are met and adhered to
* To provide technical support as and when required
* Technical expert
* High degree of flexibility in working hours
* High degree of mobility - travelling nationally
* Strong inter-personal and influencing skills
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
* Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
* Effective delivery of projects
* Control of costs and budgets, Financial targets delivered
* Delivery of team
* Appearance and quality of repaired floor areas
* Speed and efficiency of work
* Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
* Customer and colleague relationships and feedback.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Facilities Manager Operations Manager Retail Supermarkets Flooring Terrazzo