|Job Ref:||200582478||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30 - £33/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
My client is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London.|
Due to their increase in workload, we currently require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team on a contract basis for 6 months.
• Compile design reports, specifications, drawings and other Contract Documents required and ensure
approval by Principal Engineer/Director.
• Approve detailed design information and calculations.
• Witness and accept testing and commissioning procedures for project plant equipment and
• Ensure compliance with all Statutory and Regulatory Authorities and obligations and make
submissions and obtain approvals as necessary.
• Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors
and Design Consultants for the design to proceed.
The key role requirements described below:
Relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering design, including areas such as plant specification, HVAC and load calculations.
A track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services designs covering for example, Education, Healthcare and Commercial projects.
Experience of seeing conceptual designs through to completion and dealing directly with clients.
A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ideally a member of a professional Institution or close to achieving professional status