|Job Ref:||202710573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management company to recruit a multi skilled engineer for one of central Londons large law firms|
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of mechanical and electrical building services work.
Further Responsibilities include;
* Working as directed to ensure timely completion of electrical and mechanical PPM's and reactive work to KPI's and SLA's.
* The day to day operation & maintenance of services in line with KPI's and SLA's
* Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI's and SLA'.
* Escalation and communication with Helpdesk, Portfolio Supervisor, Operations Manager and Account Manager.
* Timely completion of all required paperwork including work record sheets, Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Permits to Work and accurate time sheets
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Experienced in the operation and maintenance of building systems. Able to accurately diagnose fault root causes.
* Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the building services.
The ideal candidate will be a technically qualified engineer with a strong track record in Building Services maintenance within a professional corporate environment.
The hours include split days - 4 days on 4 days off