|Job Ref:||203622388||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car/ allowance, bonus, pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
We are working to source an experienced Estimator to support the continued growth of the Commercial team for our client.|
Our Client is an established traditional, family run Construction Contractor with over 50 year's experience in the industry. Organically grown, they operate nationally on a Design and Build basis. The organisation has an extensive list of clients from both the Public and Private sectors which provide a consistent workflow for the Business and allows for its continued expansion.
You will be a key member of the commercial team focused on projects ranging from £5m to £10m, both plan and spec and traditional D&B. Projects will cover both the Public and Private sectors and will include new build and refurbishments / extension schemes. Work with predominantly focus on the Education sectors, in addition to Commercial, Civic, Leisure and Industrial projects.
This will be varied role due to the nature of the work and will broaden the experience and develop the skills of the successful applicant.
• Experienced Estimator used to working on projects to £5m - £10m
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team dependent on project size
• Ability to mentor and develop junior team members if required
• Commercially minded who enjoys delivering projects on time and to budget
• Good communicator at all levels
• Career focused and motivated to be successful
• Accurate and timely reporting on all projects to both internal and external stakeholders
• Accurate maintenance and updates of internal software systems
• Working to meet deadlines for tender submissions as required
• Delivery of projects that are traditional D&B as well as plan and spec
Competitive with the current market place and with a basic salary up to £55,000, to include a car allowance or company car, bonus, healthcare and pension after a qualifying period