|Job Ref:||204159970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Margate||Address:||Post Code:||CT9||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Our Client is one of UK's market leaders in their field of mechanical repair and maintenance and due to an extended period of investment they have an immediate requirement for a hydraulics engineer to join their existing team.|
This position is integral to the organisations continued development and will perform several duties within the company's engineering team. The position will liaise with all levels within the company as well as clients and suppliers.
• Undertake technical evaluation of the hydraulic production, repair and test facility and deliver engineering solutions where required.
• Design and build of hydraulic test equipment within budget capable of meeting exacting standards for existing products and new products.
• Offer technical backup to the production team, in the event of equipment breakdown and fault finding support to maintenance team.
• Leverage extensive knowledge hydraulics and pneumatics to identify and resolve quality issues in a timely manner.
• Focus on continual development and implementation of lean management processes and operational excellence.
• Identify, negotiate and engage with suppliers and contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
• Plan and maintain projects in an efficient, cost effective manner, ensuring delivery to meet / exceed customer service expectations.
To be successful in this position we require candidates with excellent all round engineering knowledge but will likely have a bias towards mechanical engineering with an honours degree. You also MUST have experience within hydraulics or fluid power and have experience of hydraulic test rigs. You will need to be able to read schematic diagrams and have a sound theoretical mechanical engineering knowledge.
This is an immediate requirement so to apply, please send in your CV to Stuart at 3MD Technical Recruitment who are acting as an employment business for this position. If you have not had a reply from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful