|Job Ref:||204298159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
As Instructional Designer you will be integral to the online team in developing and creating both innovative and engaging blended programmes that meet the needs of our internal and external clients.|
Develop and implement our online design strategy and methodology ensuring that all processes and systems continue to support product delivery.
Provide support and guidance to the development team including contractor agreements to ensure that programme and projects are delivered within agreed frameworks.
• Working with subject matter experts to identify business and learning objectives to define solutions that meet audience needs and expectations
• Develop content that is original and innovative
• Map content and provide clear guidance on production
• Experience in creating blended learning solutions
• Experience in providing Instructional Design consultation with Subject Matter Experts
• Project management methodologies with exposure to Agile and RAD.
• Ability to develop a blend including mobile, informal, scenario and game based
• Knowledge of online standards
• Experience of Moodle, Articulate Storyline, Elucidat etc.
• Ability to provide guidance on the technical environment
• Ability to write specification documentation
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other Babington Group stakeholders. Some work is of a confidential nature and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
Health & Safety
Employees must comply with the provisions of the 'The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974' and must take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions whilst at work. Employees are also required to co-operate with their employer to enable them to perform or comply with any statutory provisions. The Groups efforts to promote a safe and healthy working environment can only succeed with the full cooperation of its employees.
Equality & Diversity
The Babington Group has an Equality and Diversity Policy and it is the responsibility of all staff to comply with this. The key responsibilities for staff under this Policy are set out in the Babington Way. You will be required to complete mandatory training subject to employment.
The Babington Group has as a Safeguarding Policy which encompasses the recent legislative changes to include PREVENT ( Anti-terrorism and Anti radicalisation strategy) and it is the responsibility of all staff to comply with this. The key responsibilities for staff under this Policy are set out in the Babington Way. You will be required to complete mandatory training subject to employment.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with their line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other reasonably and lawful duty or instruction